CURRENT MOON

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Was Not Angry Since I Came to Bedlam

As always Athenae says it best. Listen to me Dems, and listen to me very closely. You.Either.Support.Women.or.You.Don't. If you want any more of my money, and I think you do, and any more of my volunteer time, and I think you do, do not lay down and enjoy this rape.

For the love of the Goddess, Diane, if you won't fillibuster Alito who WILL you fillibuster?

I am so fucking sick and tired of Dems who "keep their powder dry" for the next battle and then, when the next battle comes along, save it for the NEXT battle. Kali's Dugs! The Republicans will call you obstructionist no matter what you do; does the name Tom Daschle mean anything to you??

The Dems better fillibuster this evil creep and they better do in on a party line and they better make the Republicans go nuclear and they better vote against him on a party line. Persephone in a poppy field!!!


PS And go download NTodd's podcast to your iPod or listen to it on your hard drive. His rant at the end is worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your reaction to Feinstein's "advice" better than my reaction. I simply yelled and cursed at the computer, the Democrats, and anything else in earshot. Why the hell do both parties want to destroy the country????

Anonymous said...

Hecate, it's a great speech, and it makes me want to cry too. I feel the same as you about Brazile, but why didn't Al Gore overrule her? I have never been able to figure that out.

Anonymous said...

I meant the comment above to go with the post about Gore's speech.
Sorry.