CURRENT MOON

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fuck Ken Lay


The Rude Pundit weighs in on comparisons between Ken Lay, friend of presidents, and racist dragging victim James Byrd..

I couldn't have said it better myself.

But WTF was a former president doing at the funeral of a convicted felon? I'd be tempted to think that all of his campaign contributions had something to do with it, but I know that can't be the case because I remember Republicans having absolute shit fits over Clinton pardoning Marc Rich because his wife forked over campaign contributions.

Fuck Ken Lay. And fuck the Bush junta that he financed into power.

And, Jeffy? You won't get off so easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have got to be one of the most ignorant people I have ever had the displeasure of commenting to. If it were not for these so called "rapist soldiers" you would not have the freedom to practice your ridiculous religion. Try doing it in one of the Islamic Countries you are so concerned about. Instead of attacking the US Military for trying to do a noble thing, why not go after the real oppressor of women...Islam?????? I guess that would not fit into you ideological hatred of President Bush and all other Republicans. I hope you realize that as you attack about abuses at Abu Ghraib, one of the main perpetrators was a woman named Lynndie England. I hope I did not make you mad, I would hate for you to turn me into a frog.