CURRENT MOON

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Altars All Around Us



My wonderful friend Angela has a post up with pictures of the lovely altars and shrines that she and her husband have created in their new home. They're gorgeous!

When I moved to my little cottage three years ago, I was lucky enough to be able to set aside a room for ritual work and my altar is there. I loved the process of creating a room for worship, prayer, meditation, and magic.

Do you have altars? Where are they? What's on them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sacred spaces and shrines. Right now, though, I don't have one. I keep small significant things by me or with me most of the time instead.

My last ritualized experience didn't end well, so I'm kind of letting that part of me build back up on its own, so to speak.

lovely picture.