Monday, September 08, 2008

Sarah Palin Shot Our Mommy From A Helicopter. For Fun.

Picture found here.

More here.


Inanna said...

Sarah Palin is a Witch's worst nightmare...which I suppose she would take as a compliment. She's the antithesis of so many of our values; she's profoundly anti-life. "Drill, baby, drill." (Is there anyone who says or hears that and thinks not only of despoiling the sacred earth, but also of a nasty sexual innuendo?)

She is our culture's shadow. My mind reaches for the old christian categories it learned well but now eschews, like "anti-christ." I don't believe that anything is really that simple, black or white, but I do believe that Palin stands in opposition to so much that I value, and that she values a great deal that is harmful.

Weightless One said...

When I lived in AK in '96 I voted against the practice of running down a wolf in a helicopter until it was so exhausted it couldn't run anymore, then landing the copter, puting one foot on the ground, and shooting the wolf. In '96, I was a part of the winning vote on that one (it was on the ballot). Imagine how upset I was at hearing it had been overturned 10 years later.

AK is the bible belt of the north and they do have some radical, pagan-unfriendly ideas.

Anne Johnson said...

You give someone a gun, they'll find a "humane" reason for shooting just about anything.

Anonymous said...



A片,色情,成人,做愛,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,言情小說,愛情小說,AIO,AV片,A漫,av dvd,聊天室,自拍,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,情色文學,SEX,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,AV,成人論壇