Tuesday, June 21, 2011

We're Moving; Please Come Visit!

Please follow me to my new blog at Or, just click here.

If you've been kind enough to follow me here, or to list my blog in your blogroll (for which, thank you!) I hope that you'll update the information.

You can also follow me on Twitter as hecatedemetersd.

Thank you!

Hecate Demetersdatter

Picture found here.


fyreflye said...

I was just thinking yesterday (really!) that you ought to ditch bloody blogspot for Wonderful Wordpress.
It's a good move.

Sosanna said...

I'll try to follow you there, I've never used wordpress.

Voyance pure said...

Your blog is a source of information, I am an avid reader and I wish you good luck.

voyance par telephone said...

I have gone through your blog it was really very informative. I definitely share these views to my close friends keeps up the good work going. Waiting for your next post to live.

voyance par mail gratuite said...

This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting!

Voyance mail said...

I'll add a small layer by telling you thank you for this blog both entertaining and intelligent. It is a real pleasure to come and browse.
telephone gay

voyance gratuite tarot said...

Thanks for sharing this informative and interesting article.

Seo Milanisti said...

I 'm so glad you could come across this site ,
and we hope to establish good relations with you.
greetings from me ( Seo Milanisti )
peninggi badan | obat peninggi badan super cepat | obat peninggi badan

pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan super cepat

voyance gratuite par email said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.
Good luck

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Beautiful ... I love your blog full of great ideas , in fact I just signed up to your news if you want to do the same, it is a pleasure , good luck !

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Votre blog est vraiment super, je viens dessus tout les jours et je trouve à chaque fois quelque chose qui me convient

sofy lefour said...

je découvre votre blog cet après-midi
et je tiens à vous féliciter pour le travail accompli
bravo et bonne continuation
voyance gratuite mail

voyance serieuse gratuite said...

This post is really fantastic! Thanks for all the effort that you do to make this blog succeed.

rosy123 said...

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu
voyance gratuite mail

rosy123 said...

Bravo pour le blog et vos articles.
voyance gratuite par telephone