CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 13, 2006

Scorp Faery

My brilliant friend Amy Clarke is performing in NYC on the 17th.

Happy New Year and a Bright Full Moon! Thanks to all who came out to my December gig at PIANOS – I love you all for your support – it rocked.

Next week, I am playing a few songs (including new ones) at the lovely little KAVEHAZ on Tuesday January 17 at 8PM – the live music and jazz club in Chelsea.

Just me and a piano, sharing an hour set with Gary Hill, NO COVER, would love to see you there!

The CD is beginning to shape up – a few tracks are finished recording...will keep you posted as it develops further.

Thanks for listening, and wishing you a prosperous and fulfilling year!


AMY CLARKE – acoustic
KAVEHAZ
37 W. 26th St, NYC
TUESDAY JANUARY 17
8PM, NO COVER
www.kavehaz.com



If you're in town, you MUST go hear her!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hecate,

Just wanted to say that I did visit her website. You're absolutely correct ~ she is gorgeous and has that certain duende that most entertainers can only dream of.