CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Questions??


Not for the first time, and likely not for the last, I underestimated how long it would take me to recover from surgery and overestimated my ability to get through a v. hectic week, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING SURGERY. Not sure why that came as a surprise to me.

One bad side effect is that I haven't had as much time to blog as I'd like. I'm going to steal an idea from Diane Sylvan: ask me some questions, and I'll tell you no lies. Leave your questions in the comments section and I'll take one or two a day and try to answer them.

Meanwhile, any day that begins at the Supreme Court and ends watching "Elmo's Potty Time" with G/Son is a day that reminds me of one basic fact: I love my life.

2 comments:

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Hopefully, being with your grandson gave you nice healing vibes.

I would like to know what music you enjoy.

From your guest blogger, I know you enjoy Gabrielle Roth's ecstatic dance. Years ago I got one of her books and some tapes after going to a weekend retreat that featured her music.

I remember dancing to her music one time and having a very strong vision of soaring on the updrafts around the Grand Canyon in what felt like a prehistoric time. It was a powerful experience.

Inanna said...

When and why did you become a witch?

Were you raised in a different religious tradition?

What's the wackiest thing you believe in?