Saturday, October 25, 2008
Random Acts Of Kindness
Angela has a good idea:
Here’s the deal:
1) You have to have a blog to participate in this.
2) The first three people who sign up in the comments will receive some sort of kindness from me.
3) Those three people then blog about it at their place and offer the same to the first three people who sign up, who blog about it at their place, and offer kindnesses to the next three, &c., &c., &c., until the Kindness Revolution is unstoppable due to Newton’s Second Law, where f=ma.
4) The act of kindness can be whatever you like; it can be a little gift you mail to someone, or it can be something more intangible; whatever fits your circumstances, budget, or personality. It doesn’t have to be anything extravagant, certainly; just something to put a smile on a stranger’s face.
5) Link back to this post in your
My act of kindness: a one card tarot reading for the first three people to post.
Picture found here.