Thursday, March 26, 2009

Me Too!

What Livia Said:

I'm looking forward to mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and getting my hands dirty. I want to pick bouquets of wildflowers and place them on my altar. I want to hear the pond frogs sing all night, every night without fail. I want to listen to the timeless, hypnotic song of crickets and other night creatures. I want to drink in the night sky without catching a chill. I want to soak up the sun with no care in the world other than sunburn.


Livia Indica said...

Can't wait, can't wait!

Celestite said...

We are being buried under white stuff in Denver. This is a Rocky Mountain spring storm.
I remember that spring in Ohio was more colorful.

Libby Spencer said...

What a gorgeous photo. I want a garden like that.

Hecate said...


It's the First Ex-Mr. Hecate's garden and it is lovely, isn't it?