CURRENT MOON

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Saturday Blog Blogging


First, let me just say that "The Wild Hunt" is such a great name for a Pagan blog that I am really, really jealous that I didn't think of it.

Second, the blog does an interesting review of some Pagan music, including, this week, a group called Abney Park that I like well enough to put some of their songs on my iPod (bite me, Jacob Weisberg). There's also (pace NTodd, you'll always be my favorite podcaster!), a podcast that's worth listening to.

Third, and on an unrelated topic, let me just say that I'm glad to see the fact that the VA discriminates against slain Wiccan soldiers is finally getting some national attention and that everyone from the Governor, to Harry Reid, to local veterans' officials appear to be on the right side of this issue. I'll only note that I blogged about this some time ago.

3 comments:

spork_incident said...

Thanks for the shout-out you cool witch you!


.

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»