CURRENT MOON

Monday, June 25, 2007

My New Name For A Blog


What Jane said.

If you’ve got a blog, no matter how small, please put up a link. It actually takes a ridiculously small number of books (relative to total sales) to push a book to #1 on Amazon and that plays a big part in his ability to get on the NYT best seller list and gain wider notice and recognition for the tremendous amount of work he did to put this book together.

Glenn shows up every day for us. Let’s show up for Glenn


Goddess knows, I've got a small blog and that's ok with me. I'm always going to be a boutique, more appealing to a small crowd of interesting people than to a larger crowd. But if you like what you read here, please go buy Greenwald's book. He completely rocks.

It's what a patriot would do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ordered my copy from Amazon today...tho' broke, I found a gift certificate and blew it on this. Also posting to my website message forum, asking people to buy it.

Hecate said...

Thanks so much, labrys! I ordered three. He hin no. one on the nonfiction list today.