CURRENT MOON

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Goddess Blogging


Wow.

So today was the day when my wonderful, amazing, incredible circle of women got together for our annual retreat (aka, the day when we kick our own magical asses). It was wonderful, amazing, incredible. I can't imagine that I ever, in all the reincarnations that I may have had, have, ever, done anything to deserve to be in a circle with such amazing women. So, it's not deserved. It's a gift. It's, in the truest sense of the word, grace. It's a blessing from the Goddess, from the ancestors, from the Universe.

Each year, we choose a Goddess to work with. Today, we bid farewell to Hygeia (although I, along with some others, will continue to work with her individually) and welcomed in Lilith.

It's going to be a v. interesting year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My inner blogger relates quite deeply to your creative work each day. I am grateful for the energy and generosity that goes into this daily endeavor. I am moved by how you define your circle of women...thanks for the post...and i will be welcoming Lillith in mine.
cs