CURRENT MOON

Friday, July 04, 2008

The More That Things Change! The More That They Stay The Same


You know what, Barack Obama, you can fucking bite me, OK?


It is my fucking body. If I take a whim to tattoo it, I will. If I take a whim to shave my head, I will. If I take a whim to cut my toenails, I will. If I take a whim to get an abortion, I will. On a whim. Because it is my fucking body and there's just no compromise between you, who apparently believes that my body can become state property for the use of the state's interests, and me, since I believe that, well, that it is my goddess-damned body and not the state's. One could have hoped that someone whose ancestors were considered property might have had an understanding of this point, but, turns out, possessing a penis make that point irrelevant.

You stupid, naive fucktard. The fundies won't vote for you no matter how fast you sell me down the river. And I, I am going to have to get v drunk to make myself vote for you. And you'd better hope that John McCain starts gaining on you, or my checkbook, well, I won't be in a hurry to open it. You stupid, arrogant, male asshole.

Picture found here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I planned to not vote for either McWhacko or the Liarhead. This latest news makes my decision, while a copout, so much easier to live with.

I am so sick of being told to go to the back of the bus. When will women realize that no man, NO man, will ever understand or feel or know what we've lived and suffered. My senators are women; my congresswoman is. I plan to keep it that way.

dave™© said...

Sing it, sister!

Anonymous said...

Well, he lost my monetary support with the cave in on FISA. He's lost my campaigning support with his "mental distress" comment. I bet he's working real hard, right this minute, trying to figure out how he can lose my vote. Certainly feels that way.

ql

Avedon said...

Just for the record, his ancestors probably weren't property. His father wasn't "African-American", he was Kenyan, which is different.

Maybe that's the problem.

Anonymous said...

When it was just the FISA bill, I told myself that the guy was just doing what he needed to do to stay in the game. And I'm still hoping. (E.g., disgusted though I was by his pass on the Faith-based Initiatives BS, I can see that, purely from a political POV, it was the right move.)

But as these things add up, instead of having someone I really want to vote for, I'm just going to be--once again--voting for the lesser of two evils. Admittedly, he's a lot lesser, but still.

Anonymous said...

I fucking knew this would pop out of his mouth. Why did I sense this? Was I just a suspicious Hillaryrite? Was I getting little signals from how he mentioned God and Church? In fact, I told the ball and chain I was worried he would weasle around on this yesterday. SHould have made a bet.
Hecate, I love your comments on Eschaton and your blog. Your determination and passion goosed me into *Helping Out* in Ohio in 2000. This cycle, I'll keep sending $$ to Al Franken but that's about it...
--report from the heartland

Anne Johnson said...

Oh please don't open your checkbook for this man! It's getting so bad I can't tell him from the other man. I guess it's because they're both ... men.

Anonymous said...

"Dont be fooled by the shiny apple"
don"t eat of forbidden fruit, hunger only for a taste of justice, hunger only for a world of truth." Tracy Chapman

These comments are representative of the Trojan Horse...

Be careful about what you spell for.

Anonymous said...

Oy vey! First "faith-based," then FISA, now this.

This is not making me feel any more confident that you'll be a good pres, B.Ob.

PS to anon: "All that you have is your soul"