CURRENT MOON

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Name For A Blog


What Thorn Coyle Said.

We [Pagans] do not have to reach at all to acknowledge that multiplicity is as sacred as unity. We do not have to reach at all to sense that every action, every thought and breath we take, affects and remakes the world.

Every day, when I cast a circle, I say: "I am between the worlds. What I do between them affects them all." Big responsibility. But it's big whether we've cast a circle or not. Whether we're on metro, in line at Starbucks, online on blogs, slipping into dreams between clean sheets.

Picture found here.

1 comment:

Grace Dreamweaver said...

I love following your blogs, and sharing your thoughts. Thank you.

I've been reflecting on how much we do influence, consciously or unconsciously. Pagans, perhaps espcially because we know so well the microcosm/macrocosm aspects of the world, hold special responsibility and awareness.

Blogging for example. My thoughts are influenced by your page. I take my thoughts a blog, and pretty soon we've touched the thoughts of sixty people. Or more. Wow! So we shift the world and vibrate through the collective unconscious even more.

Blessed be!