CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

All Acts Of Love And Pleasure Are Rituals Of The Goddess



It seems awfully early to me, but all day long the squirrels in my yard have been performing the Great Rite, just on top of my fence. Black squirrels with grey squirrels, grey squirrels with grey squirrels, black squirrels with black squirrels, even one pair of red squirrels that I've never seen before. Good thing for them Mr. and Mrs. Loving won their case against the Old Dominion. ;)

Did I watch? Well, yeah, but so did the other squirrels, so I figured it was ok.

Maybe it's the full Moon in Gemini.

I put out extra sunflower seeds, just in case good sex gives them the munchies, too. Hope it's a warm late January.

4 comments:

greekwitch said...

Truly lol! You actually gave them sunflower seeds? Brightest blessings!

Anonymous said...

I luv this post! so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

The grooming is so sweet!!

Hecate said...

Well, yeah, I did put out exta sunflowers. Sort of a squirrely "Cakes and Ale." I'll go put myself in the corner. ;)