CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Bad Witch!


Full Moon ritual at my house tonight, and I've known about it for months. Somehow, I have managed to not have 4 matching directional candles. And I'm not going back out in the rain.

It's entirely possible that we will, solemnly and with the deep reverence that befits priestesses and dedicants of Gaia, Hecate, Columbia, and Hygeia, invoke the Guardians of the Watchtowers of Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Ether and then light birthday candles.

Serious Magick Fail!

Picture found here.

4 comments:

Apuleius Platonicus said...

Well, it's my niece's birthday! She just turned 19. Gods.

Angela Raincatcher said...

Actually, that sounds like serious magick FUN!

Teacats said...

Birthday candles or not -- magic still lives at that circle!

Here's a You Tube video of Jethro Tull's "Solstice Bells"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZ9TK37E78&feature=related

Cheers! Jan at Rosemary Cottage

Teacats said...

Another tune: "I Hear You Calling" from Chalice and Blade ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWEfGhEnpY&feature=related

Jan at Rosemary Cottage