CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This



Today, I was editing a piece of testimony when my cell phone rang and my DiL, the prosecutor who handles death penalty cases while baking gourmet cupcakes for G/Son's day care class, studying yoga, going kayaking, and making Son one of the happiest men on the planet, called me from the Starbucks near G/Son's doctor's office. G/Son had just had his two-year physical and wanted to call his Nonna. I pushed aside the testimony and chatted w/ G/Son about his Elmo party hat. I swear I am going to buy that kid his own cell phone. Because I hope with all the hope that I have that he'll keep calling me to tell me about things like that.

I love my life.


The art is from the Daughters of the Moon Tarot Deck. My brilliant friend E. reads with this deck and it is delightful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story! And he must be a sweet boy. You're a lucky woman.

I hope my niece will call me about stuff like that when she's a little older. She doesn't fully appreciate the phone yet.

LittleIsis said...

awww, that's cute!
(Hi, I'm new...)

Shehuntstoo said...

awwwww! My son is like this to his Granny, my mom.

Have a wonderful day!