CURRENT MOON

Friday, February 23, 2007

The More The Merrier


A while back, I blogged about Sir Richard Branson's announcement of a $25 million prize for the scientist who invents/discovers a way to remove carbon from the atmosphere. I noted that I was going to ask my circle of women to do some magic aimed at the success of this venture. Several of you noted in comments that you'd like to do similar work. My circle will be doing magical work on this project at the March Full Moon, March 2nd beginning at 7:30 pm Eastern Time. Looking forward to joining our energies with yours!

5 comments:

Anne Johnson said...

Count me in. Anything done within 24 hours of the East Coast Vulture Festival is bound to have positive energy!

Hecate said...

Dear Anne,

Wonderful. Buzzards are such amazing creatures of Air! Our whole ritual will focus on Air. Glad to have your energy!

Aquila ka Hecate said...

I'm still in, too.
We have a lunar eclipse visible from here on that night-which will be in it's final hours at 7:30 pm EST (02:30 our time).
This just means that I will be up, gazing into the heavens, at that hour-so it's all good.
I'll work the eclipse in as well, obviously!

Love,
Terri in Joburg

Hecate said...

aquila ka hecate,

I couldn't figure out what time that would be for you, but I'm glad that you're in!

deborahoak said...

I'm in and just wrote about it on my blog.