CURRENT MOON

Friday, October 05, 2007

Guestblog: Big Conservative Babies, Part One Million

In case you hadn't heard, Clarence Thomas has come out with a memoir, My Grandfather's Son (which would technically be his father, but whatever). Here's the thing - we all KNOW he sexually harrassed Anita Hill, and likely many others. If he'd come out and said: "I did everything she claimed and more. But I'm a Supreme Court Justice and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Suck it, bitches!" I might, might, have had a little respect for him. As it is? He's a creep, a liar AND a whiner. Stopped my nostalgia for Bush 41 right in its tracks. He was just as bad as Curious George the Boyking. What is it with these two and ruining entire branches of the government?

1 comment:

Luna said...

I don't know if you saw it, but this week, Anita Hill offered a pointed response in the NYTimes. I think it was Thursday.