CURRENT MOON

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Me Too!


What Livia Said:

I'm looking forward to mowing the lawn, pulling weeds and getting my hands dirty. I want to pick bouquets of wildflowers and place them on my altar. I want to hear the pond frogs sing all night, every night without fail. I want to listen to the timeless, hypnotic song of crickets and other night creatures. I want to drink in the night sky without catching a chill. I want to soak up the sun with no care in the world other than sunburn.

4 comments:

Livia Indica said...

Can't wait, can't wait!

Celestite said...

We are being buried under white stuff in Denver. This is a Rocky Mountain spring storm.
I remember that spring in Ohio was more colorful.

Libby Spencer said...

What a gorgeous photo. I want a garden like that.

Hecate said...

Libby,

It's the First Ex-Mr. Hecate's garden and it is lovely, isn't it?