CURRENT MOON

Monday, March 09, 2009

Swamped At Work

Go check out Eisler.

Barbara Ehrenreich.

Elizabeth Warren.

And, if George Bush hadn't broken the economy, I'd love to go to these Omega workshops this summer. I love the star-lit nights at Omega, I love the organic food, I love the lake, I love the stag who came crashing past me near the meditation center.

Tarot and More tarot.

The Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers.

Gabrielle Roth on Slow Dancing with Chaos.

Women and Power: Connecting Across the Generations with Isabelle Allende, Gail Straub, and (worth the price of admission) Helen Thomas. Feministing is a sponsor.

Or, I'd go to Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, or I'd go to Spoutwood Farm, or I'd go to London to visit my Sister, CeriseBlack, and see the Chelsea Flower Show.

But, tomorrow, I'm going to go to work.

Where would you go if you could?

3 comments:

Aquila ka Hecate said...

Absolutely nowhere!

I'm having far too much fun right here.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

ina said...

i'd like to go see lucinda williams in town tonight. tickets are $35/45 (if there are any left), and i don't really have any babysitters i can call on short notice...

Anonymous said...

Same place as always - New Orleans. But I'll be there in just over 6 weeks for Jazz Fest and I. CANNOT. WAIT.

(Last actual time off work? Last June when we visited grad school friends in St. Lucia. Which definitely did not suck, but was also a long freakin' time ago.)