CURRENT MOON

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have a Fantastic Solstice. No, Really.


From Strategic Sorcery:
Now you may not know this about me, but I am the mythic Yuleclipse Fairy. I need you to know a few things.

Tuesday is a lunar eclipse. It will be visible from most of North America

Tuesday is also the Winter Solstice - the longest night.

Tuesday is the first night that a lunar eclipse has occured on a Winter Solstice in 456 years.

Tuesday is the day that you will be outside doing magic.

If you don't do something I will know and I will be displeased. You don't want to piss me off. Just get your lazy ass out there and meditate, cast a spell, dance a jig, do something!

You should read the whole thing.

Picture found here.

1 comment:

Teacats said...

Staying up all night here tonight -- the eclipse actually happens in the wee hours of Tuesday morning! 456 years!Amazing ...off to clean the house!

Cheers to All!