CURRENT MOON

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Would You Please Just Stop This Shit?


I personally, and speaking only for me, myself, and I, have just about had it with this fucking shit.

There is no way on the Goddess' green Earth that taking a picture of police activity that is happening right out on the street can be a iolation of any Constitutional law. WTF? Would a citizen have an "expectation of privacy" out on the street? NO. Then why should the police???????? Who work, duh! for us??????

As a wonderful local Pagan commented today, "If the government does not like the people that it has, then it should go elect another people." This is supposed to be, I'll simply remind everyone, America, the land of the free.

Osama is laughing his scrawny brown ass off.

Story via Witchvox.

1 comment:

Nim said...

I see the article mentioned something about a new law prohibiting the photographing of police activities with your cell phone.

I really doubt such a law exists, and even if it does, there's no way that can be Constitutional. Of course, you know this too. But then again, with our awesome new SCOTUS, they'll probably find some creative interpretation of the Bill of Rights that makes such a law OK.

Still, it is an outrage. You may not question your benevolent law enforcement overlords. This is America, after all, and what's good for you will be told to you on a need-to-know basis.